Learn how to remove oil residues to get clean and shiny glass bottles!
It’s easy, cost effective & quick!
DIY How To Clean Olive Oil Glass Bottles or Containers is pretty easy.
However, we have just the trick for that! Here’s how you turn your greasy olive oil containers into shiny brand new ones:
- One barbecue metal stick (you’ll find out why in just a minute)
- Amount of bleach should round up to one cap
Method of use:
- Place the barbecue metal stick in the container in order for it to absorb the heat of the boiling water (when you add it) and keep the container from breaking.
- Add the bleach, then the laundry detergent and finally the boiling water while trying to aim at the metal stick as much as possible.
- Shake the container along with its contents and let it soak for about six hours minimum.
- After the six hours are done, shake again. Rinse and clean with soap the interior and the exterior.
- Turn it upside down and place it on a cloth in order for it to properly dry out.
And there you go! You should have a completely metamorphosed container or bottle by now!
Let us know if this strategy has worked for you in the comment box below!